Sunday, August 2, 2009

For Dog Lovers?

What do you think about this
http://www.cap4pets.org/food4thought4b.h...
Answers:
I have seen that before and it is so true. I volunteer for a rescue and I can not tell you how many emails we get on a daily basis where families want to rehome their dog that "they love oh so much and this is the hardest thing they have to do". We get the same reasons all the time.
We are having a baby
We are moving
We just got a puppy and our 6 year old dog does not like him/her
We just got new carpet and the puppy is peeing all over the house
I could go on forever. While there are some families out there that really have valid reasons for rehoming, most just do not want to continue the responsibility for caring for the dog.
i think it is rediculous
That is really sad, and I didn't need to read it. Thanks for depressing me.
Very few things actually bring tears to my eyes, and that story did it.thanks, a lot.
At least my dog figured out I had tears and came to give me a kiss!
I love it! It made me cry.
People need to realize that animals are not disposable and that hit it spot on.
That is so sad.
Dioxippus- You're a troll. Go play in traffic.
That needs to be seen by pet owners everywhere! :o(
Why do people do this?!?
I cried when i walked throught the dog shelter. The people who dump those sweet little buddies deserve a penalty to not be allowed ownership of any animal again.
I read this before it is so sad
I definitely cried. A lot, I'm still trying to calm down. So, very sad, and I wish more people would get a clue...
(Tear). That is so sad!! Anyone who is reading my answer, please answer my question: can I volunteer at a shelter while only 13? After reading this, I want to do anything and everything I can to help. OMG!! It's saddest to see it from the dog's point of view!! Imma go hug my dog now. (Another tear)

No comments:

Post a Comment