Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gassy dogs?

my dog is beginning to fart and burp alot shes only 6 months old
what can i do to prevent this?
Answers:
Stop feeding it gassy ****
Change your dog food..cheap dog food gives dogs gas bad.
Crappy dog food.. worms..
Ask your vet but I say rom experience she needs a different food. Try dry food for digestive problems. Hills is a good brand ask in the pet store PETCO.
MP
I don't think anything other then letting the vet know. I had a dog his name was Rocky, and everytime he would fart he'd look around like at the other people around him as if it was them instead of him. Dogs don't realize when they fart they are in shock themselves. My dog was funny though he would fart and look at my kids like they did it; then he would smell it and run away and go to the other room; when all along he was running away from his own fart. Also he would bark when he would fart to cover up the fart. As if it didn't smell how funny
I think that I a lot has to do with the dog food. Look at the ingredients in her food. Does it have the AAFCO seal on it? But no matter what you feed, some dogs just eat like they have NEVER seen food before. What I did is put a tennis ball in the food dish to slow down her eating and no more gassy dog.
Your dog may have something called Giardia. It is a worm. My dog had it and had gas all of the time. You should take your dog to the vet and let them test him/her for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment