Friday, May 8, 2009

Doggy dressups?

I have two cute white maltese/jack russel puppies. One has a brown/black/white face and the other is white all over. They both love having a bath and dressing up. What are some cute ideas for my dogs like dress up ideas? Is there anything I could do with their hair that would be cute?
Answers:
well if they're girls:
jack russel- pink girly outfit
maltese- hair in pigtails, make it a cow girl "cowgirl hat %26 boots %26 bandana(the works!)
well if they're boys:
make the jack russel batman(add a mask and outfit)
and make your maltese robin(mask and outfit)
u dont really need to do anything with the hair.
but both would look SUPER CUTE!! %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3 aaaaaaaaaw!
i dont think it's nesescary to dress your dogs up but those are ideas above. i agree this isn't a good place to ask ppl since they will be very mean to you.
google up "dog clothes" and you will be bombarded with sites selling dog clothes and accesories. Asking people here will only get people yelling at you saying it's cruel to dress up your dog. I don't entirely agree with that, I just think it's unnecissary. They're cute enough in their own fur.
you know the dogs look silly when you dress them up
you should buy a variety of close, lay it out and let them choose
I LOVE DOGS 4386?? OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS...YOU ARE RUDE AND NASTY!
I don't really agree with the dressing up bit, but I used to have a maltese that I used to tie back her hair with a little clip bow. That looked mighty cute, but it was mainly practical, to keep the long hair out of her eyes. Ever thought of buying a doll? They love to play dress ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment