Friday, May 8, 2009

Dogs in clothes?!?

What do people think about this?
http://www.dogsinthenews.blogspot.com...
I think it is totally bonkers, but it seems to be a rising trend.
Answers:
This may be the one phenomenon that truly proves that animals are more caring, understanding, sensitive, patient, and forgiving than humans ever can hope to be.
its pretty pathetic i mean people make dogs myspaces have a whole wardrobe for them i mean come on... i do have 2 sweaters for my dog but... wow thats crazy
thats a bit outrageous.
im ohkay with like little sweaters for winter but thats just...yeah.
I couldn't view the link because I'm at work, but dogs in clothes, yes, they all need to be pampered.
Some dogs really enjoy nice, warm sweaters in the winter.
Totally and absolutely disgusting and ridiculous. You should have posted this later when school lets out, you would have had the time of your life with everybody telling you how adorable it is.
well some people think that it's soo insane but others think it's sooo adorable.i am on the fence about it.
I think it's ridiculous. The dogs are so lucky to get to run around with out clothes on, why on Earth would anyone force outfits onto their pets. I only wish society would let me do the run around without clothes on...
And I'm completely serious.
Two of my dogs wear fleece jackets outside when it is just barely cold and all four of my dogs own them for when it gets very cold. The two who wear them more often have a few of them for when they need washing (which is pretty often) but no I would not dye my dog's fur pink (or any other color) nor would I put the "fru-fru" stuff on them, however I do know dogs who really enjoy dressing up. It probably has to do with the response they get while wearing it.
I dress up my boy chihuahua. He's short haired and needs the extra warmth often. Finding masculine clothes for him used to be difficult but it's getting a little easier now. He's got his basic sweater, faux shearling jacket, wind-breaker, super-dog costume (which he loves), and I think I'm gonna have to get him the combat harness/leash and the "Paws for Peace" charm, too. He's gotta feel like a man, you know. LOL.
My kids dress up our rabbits for the occasional rabbit show costume contest. It's fun and they don't have the clothes on all day. They really don't mind at all. :)
I like the multi functional clothing like the fashion clothing harness/leash combos (see below).
Cant access the link.
I would never put clothes on my dog (maybe a sweater on a cold chihuahua, but only if no blanket or hand warming wasnt possible). However, I know a dog that lives for the moment she's allowed to put on her dress. If the dog enjoys it and there is no threat from the activity, what is the problem?
dogs don't need clothes, its just stupid!
have you ever seen a dog try to walk with clothes on? they look like penguins!
It's completely rediculous and I couldn't help but laugh. I mean to each their own but wow! I can get into some people giving their dogs little hats so their noses don't get burned and I have a winter jacket for my dog cause she's short haired and winter can be -20F but that link is just a bit extreme.
Some people are just a little nutters, it takes all kinds I guess.
Well i mean i do have a couple of cloths for them like little sweeter and winter shoes because were i live it snows really bad and a couple of shirts and dresses for picture time but that's it i don't think is wrong as long as you don't over do it like that poor poodle in the picture dogs are not meant to use stuff on their heads it seems to bother them but clothing i think is fine as long as it does not hurt them or is to heavy for them.
in the new world, as crazy as it seems, anything is absolutely possible
i personally think its kinda cute, but if the dog doesnt like it or is very uncomfortable then people shouldnt force it on.
i agree with you i like dogs wich is why i agree i feel bad 4 them wearing those clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment