Friday, May 8, 2009

Dogs are so lucky!!?

for the well taken care dogs:
they get fed, comfy bed, exercise, friends, toys to play with, a loving family, no work, no need to get up early in the morning for work and NO HOMEWORK!
while we are working our butts off to provide for them
i wish i had my dogs life
u?
Answers:
Sometimes I would love to have her life! Oh look. she's laying on my bed right now taking a nap! The thing I really wouldn't want to do is having to go outside to do "whatevers" and people watching while you're doing it.
Me toooooooooooooooooooooooo!
So are you saying you reject the gift of life, the gift of being human God has given you?
Think about it more. Reflect.
yea they have a gd life, but it's quite short compared to ours and they have to eat manky food with chicken beaks in. You'd be surprised what's in dog food these days.
Well, no. My dog is wonderful. He's a big part of our family, but I wouldn't want to trade places with him. He's basically a freeloader.
Yep... mine have had a lovely bubble bath this morning after being given their breakfast - massaged with towels and are now drying off in the sun on the lawn after an iced kong! Plans today consist of more lounging about and a leisurely walk in the woods! The humans have a more hectic day of DIY and cleaning a garage out/ doing washing/ cleaning and the weekly shop before returning to work on Monday!
oh..really? When you try to protect your family and attack the stranger..you'll be put down because human consider you wild and dangerous..when your master gone broke..you were abandonned in home without food and infested with tick and mites.and when disaster happened you were leave behind, while they save their own butts.because you are just a dog! and in some parts of the world you'll be breed just like chicken..to be eat!
Tell me..still wants to be dog? I'm happy being human..
They do get all of them.. And no homework.. but they do have to work coz they guard the house at night.
Oh come on. Would you honestly want to chew a plastic bone, or wear a leash, or eat dog food? I hope not.
My dogs have such an easy life.actually better than my life

No comments:

Post a Comment