Friday, May 8, 2009

Dogs saliva good or bad?


Answers:
Apparently it has antibacterial abilities, hence if you have an open wound and a dog licks it it supposedly can help... but maybe make sure the dog has not just been cleaning it's privates..! ewww..!!
Good for keeping dog alive.
Bad if used as a substitute for clothing.
good for no reason..and its absolutely bad for humans
it depends on the breed of dog
I've heard that it has some sort of enzyme in it the helps the healing process but I am sure that all of the other bacteria that live in there kind of negate that. Humans also have an enzyme in the saliva that is suppose to help heal.
well i wouldn't bathe in it, or drink it for that matter. Wash your hands
In context of what?
a dogs saliva is supposed to be antiseptic, but its not nice if they just been eating or licking their bum, i would rather kiss my dogs than alot of humans any day
saliva has emzimes which breaks down sugars in foods which keeps the dog healthy
and if there is a dinner bell when its feeding time the dog starts to get more saliva so its prepared to eat
If you find a good use for it let me know. With four Saint Bernards in the house I could use some tips. Maybe I could sell it on eBay?
a dogs mouth is cleaner than a toilet waht does that tell you
Hi Rob.
Punch up Zoonosis and Anthroponosis and I'll let you make your own mind up on what diseases can be passed either way. I believe it is something like forty-seven that they can give us and I think seven that we can pass to them so If it was a competition the dog would win hands down!
That is what I can't understand when owners allow their dogs to kiss their mouths!
messy on clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment