Friday, May 21, 2010

Gettin dog vaccinated etc.?

how much will it all cost in uk?
Answers:
Just had my german shepherd pup vaccinated and it cost just under 拢40 - that's for the two sets of jabs.
I'm not sure whether the costs vary from vet to vet, but at the end of the day the heartbreak involved in losing a dog through not being vaccinated must be immeasurable.
Good luck!
about 拢60. but booster is alot cheaper. i have heard you dont have to have it done ever year only if you are going to use a kennel. im not sure on it though
It depends on the vet. practice %26 the area where you live. Ring round a few vets in your area to find out the average cost.
Mine cost 拢75 for the two sets of vaccinations plus 拢21 for worm/flea treatment. My vet is very expensive juding by what everyone else has said!
It cost me aprox 拢35 to get my mums dog its first jab (that is the total for the 2 jabs) last year and this year its booster cost under 拢20.

No comments:

Post a Comment