Monday, May 24, 2010

Good names for a small dog?

i think we are getting a terrier but idk if its gonna be a girl or boy
Answers:
Whatever you do, please, I repeat, please stay away from any names that end in the "ee" sound. Like, Rosie, Maggie, Sweetie, Garry, Buddy, Shady... they are way overused and unoriginal.
Name him or her something that means something to you or your family. I named my dog Lasher after a book I liked.
I adore unusual names so long as they aren't too weird. Things like Soda-Pop and Ketchup are a little too weird for my tastes... and Oreo is just way overused.
My older dogs were named Raja (Rah-jzuh), kind of hard to spell, but I don't know how to type the sound. Her previous owners named her that. My other dog was Che (Shay).
It's hard to think of things off the top of my head... but...
Addin (Ad-din)
Talid (Ta-lid)
Arkenine (or Ark for short)
Conan (Ko-nun)
Strider (Stry-der)
Sheba (Shee-buh)
Hunter (Obvious..)
Stella
Sorry if my names are a little out there, I just prefer my dogs to have original names. Might not be your preference.
Giant or killer LOL or
alice
sophie
charlie
wallace
isabella
gizmo
sadie
Here's a great site with thousands of dog names http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
Droopy.
Lucy, Vincent (a big name for a little dog lol), Sally, Boo
well this is what i did cause i just got another dog about...um...2 weeks ago(?i think) anyway i typed into google "dog names" and just clicked on the first one that came up and thats how i came up with our dog "boots'" name i also came up with , muffin, mushroom (?), blackie, buffy, buster, fluffy (common), fluffer, sabby, saidy ( pronounced say-dee) and more! hope this helps!
try Delilah, molly, daisy, cocoa, Gigi, Jazmin, Zoe, shonie, Bella, Rosie, Missy, Cloe, Maggie, clover, or Emma for a girl
try max T.J. mac or bailey for a boy
cullen, or Mykennah , gio, or.. i dont know
I think you should wait untill you see the dog. when i got my cairn terrier i was set on naming her rosie. Had the name picked out for my first dog for almost 3 years. But when i s aw the dog and she saw me something in my head, (something very strange..) told me to name her pumpkin, and well its been her name ever since and she was answering to it in about a 3 days.
so really wait till the time is right and you'll know what you should name the dog.
Speck
Herecules
IDK, my dog's name was Cody, but I like Buster.

No comments:

Post a Comment