Friday, May 21, 2010

Going to pick up Westhighland Terrier?

(Which is a pure white scruffy looking dog) he will be ten weeks, and I haven't a clue what to name him, any suggestion please x
Answers:
As hes gonna be a sturdy little dog, he needs a sturdy name I would call him either Drew or Shadow. Or I would research Latin or Gaelic interpretations of names, I liked. x
Why don't you wait until you get him home and learn a little about his personaility first it may give you a good clue.
P.S He sounds super cute!
;) Don't go with anything that comments on his white fur. That's what everyone ELSE does.
have fun with your westie-they're such little cuties. And good breeder, too, for keeping them to ten weeks.
max
Scruffy
mittens
jason
snowy
snow
winter
handsome
prince
miles
king
duh SCRUFFY u said he looks scruffy
or
sam
buster
whitney
hope i helped!!
I don't have any names but here's some advice for naming.Try not to make it more of a person name, I named my dog Zack witch where I live is a popular name and I don't think the pple liked the fact that a dog was named after them. I was also asked why his name was so much like a persons name/why we gave him a person name.
Aww your so lucky to be getting a westie
If i Got one i would call him Freddie !
=)
snowflake
Hiro!
Cloudy, Sparky, Whistler, Rain, Misty, Holly and Brambley
Scottie
McGregor
Duncan
Hamish
Bruce
Tam
Hector
i have a westie, he is called dougle
there are lots in my area here r some of their names: mac , hamish, fergus, murphy, jay,
mac is a cute name
angus is a good name

No comments:

Post a Comment