Monday, May 24, 2010

Grooming scissors advice.. pet groomers only please.?

I am a professional pet groomer and own quite a few pairs of grooming scissors but decided it was time to add to my equipment. I wondered if anyone had any brand or scissor advice? There seems to be hundreds and hundreds of pairs of scissors to choice from these days and it is hard to tell without looking and actually feeling them. Any help would be much apreciated.
Answers:
My favorite were Double Duck brand. GREAT scissors.
They also have thinning shears and curved.
http://www.cherrybrook.com/index.cfm/cat...
I bought mine from a pet supply place near my city and am not familiar with the site above but they did have photos of the scissors.
Ya, we have tons too. Everyone is different I think you just have to hold them to know. I work w/ 5 other girls every one of us prefers a completely different style.
I use PawBrothers and I really like them

No comments:

Post a Comment