Monday, May 24, 2010

Guess the breed!!!!can you?

ok so i have posted this ? before but people dont get close to the real breeds. hints
comes just below the knees
mom worked on a farm with sheep and cows
mom was 2 breeds dad was 1
so my pup has 3 breeds altogether.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc216...
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc216...
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc216...
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc216...
p.s no lab,rot,dobie,poodle,cocker,or yorkie
Answers:
Australian sheperd/ bordercollie/ shnauzer? Cute dog whatever the mix!
IDK!! wow im good lol
its a mutt! yay i win
Airedale, Aussie Blue healer, and border collie
shnazuer/sheep dog/?
Dad was a Schnauzer
Mom was maybe Australian Cattle dog and Australian Kelpie mix
My second guess would be:
Dad - Schnauzer
Mom - Australian Keplie/Australian Shepherd
Schnauzer (sp) pekinese poodle
mom is welsh corgi, (cardigan and pembroke) dad is ??
I know it's part Schnauzer, but i don't know the other one..for now, i'll just say Schnauzer mix.
Looks like cross between Bernese Mountain Dog, Corgi and Schnauzer
Cute!!
first photo I saw Schnauzer in his/her face.The coloring looks like Belgian Sheepdog..and the third..LOL..I'm lost..LOL Very cute though!Maybe Sheltie?
Mutt...
um scottie,dash,and um idk maybe sheltie.wrong
Looks like a schnauzer mix to me. Maybe schnauzer and border collie.
Guess #1 Border Collie, Schnauzer, %26 Daschund
Guess #2 Burnese Mountain Dog, Schnauzer %26 Beagle
So when do we find out???
Scott Terrier, Boarder Collie, Norwegian Elk hound
Looks like schnauzer, Australian sheep dog, and possibly a collie (short or border)
Well, I am on my mom's account, and she is the dog wiz..
I would have to say that the sire (dad) is a schnauzer? and the dam (mom) is an australian shepherd cross of some kind.
My mom raises aussies and my dad use to have a schnauzer
Border collie, Schnauzer and Wire-haired terrier
Schnauzer mix, with some Terrier of some sort in there for the tan color, would be my guess.
Part schnauzer. Cool looking dog by the way.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Welsh Corgi, and Schnauzer. Was I right?
Schnauzer,Aussie/border collie mix

No comments:

Post a Comment