Monday, May 24, 2010

Good doggy names?

This is for an Onyx Brindle Great Dane male.
Here are some of my thoughts
Diesel
Titan
Apollo
Duke
Answers:
I like Diesel, but maybe wait until you meet the dog and play for a little, a better name might come to you from some of his behavior and those names come with better stories. Like, we named a dog I used to have when I was little Noodle, because he was scared when he got to our house and curled up under a table like a wet noodle.
lady
scamper
pepper
bacon
rowdy
rita
Ado is a good name for a large Dog.
All very popular dane names. Personally I like Apollo. Diesel, Titan, and Duke I see put on danes way too much.
Boogie, Maximus, Thelonius, Fechner
our dog is
Hunny Bunny
tiny
Ok I'm voting for Duke. short names are best for dogs, easy one or two syllable names make it easy for them to learn and it doesn't become blah blah blah if you keep it simple! Have fun with your dog.
Duke is good :)
Hercules, I suck with spelling. I cant think of the name but on gargoyles there is this tough stone guy that would be cool too. LOL hope that helped. I actually like Duke and Diesel.
yeah ok
i like Apollo and Duke!
my opinions are
Ozzie
Brutus
Pitt
Onyx
Good Luck!
its going to be alot but here we go
TINY [LOL], ginger,santana, wags, nibbles,ranger, angel,, sky, , max, d.o.g[say realy fast lol]ringo,riley,staley,jordan,...
Bailey
Sam
Rocky
Buster
. Casey Cody
Duke
Charlie
. Jack
. Harley
Rusty
Toby
. Murphy
Shelby Sparky
. Barney
Winston
spike, frisko , shaggy, cream puff, i have alot more i dont want to keep typeing but if you can not find any that you like tell me to give the rest to you
Lobo (had a warlock doberman named Lobo it means Wolf)
I have met many Great danes, I would say 6 out of 10 are named Duke.
Zeke
Shaq
Zeus
Ozzie
Addison
Hoss
Dutch
Apollo is a good one.
diesal and duke are great names but here are some others brutus,taz,toko,rocky,boomer,d... thor,spike,moti,rocket,ranger,... walker,king.bo,boo,bobo,rowen,... roman,onix,jinx or goliath.i think those are good names but you could also wait to see his personalty and see wich of these names suit him or you could wait and see his persoinlty and name him whatever suits him.
shiloh,chocolate, COOKIE. call it something that it remind you of something.like if it have color brown and blk call it chocolate.%26lt;---example.
my moms dog is princess prissy for short and my dogs name is sweetie
My Danes are Herman (Herman T Monster) %26 Tater (SpudTaToe) I like Lilly, Hugo, Talyor, Bently, Sherman, Lacey, Waldo, Rocky and of course Herman %26 Tater.

No comments:

Post a Comment