Friday, May 21, 2010

Give me 2 nice short names for my puppy?


Answers:
Here's thousands of dog names for you http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
itcy or scratchy.
WE HAVE NO DETAILS ABOUT UR PUPPY
You really should name your own pet you know what he or she is like. Also you didnt say if your puppy is a boy or a girl
jake and gracie
Tim.....
or
Sam??
My guesses.hope u find it ok! :)
Ron or Grace?
call the puppy "askem' " so when people ask what his name is you can say "askem"
or "asker" for a girl. or D.O.G.
girls binky or star my name
boy gizmo or bobe
"forrest" or "Gump"
b1, b2
dfor as in d for dog!!
oi u
Bush or Bushes
What advice I can offer you is do what I did and not name your puppy for a wk, you can keep looking at all the other names people give U , I did this once before and now I am not happy and for some reason they never seem right on, my next puppy I just called puppy and baby for a few days to feel her out and I came up with a great name for her buy her actions controled and uncontroled, Enjoy pets are truly your best friends and care about more also ,,,, In general
cookie!!=]
orrrrrrr
jakie
Suki or Simba
But really you should decide, look at your puppy and make an name that best suits your puppy thats what i did with my dogs. And its also a good idea to reserch the breed and see what country they come from, then look on the net and get a name from that country. If you go to the link they also give the meaning of the name.
cuppy and blushy...
We need more details, in order to give you a better answer. What breed is your dog! Is it a male or a female? What types of markings does it have?
Tooty %26 Zooty

No comments:

Post a Comment