Friday, May 21, 2010

Getting a puppy?

its not a name or anything i want... i want to know what type of dog is good to keep around besides a Jack russel. see i adopted the jack russel but he clinged to me and my older sister once we meet hi. anyway i wanted to know what type of dog should i get that my other dog wont feel threatened by or anything, cause my jack russel is 6 or 7 and i dont want him to try and hurt the puppy cause hes very hyperactive. can someone help?
srry 4 the whole essay >.%26lt;
Answers:
Jack Russell's do well with other Terriers, but can do well with other breeds if the dog itself is well-mannered and tolerates other dogs in general.
I suggest an Airedale Terrier actually. A bit larger and similiar in personality to the JRT.
My Parson Russell lives with eight other dogs of various breeds, and he enjoys playing with my other high-energy dogs the most.
You should also remember to take in to consideration exactly what kind of dog you want to add...another terrier type, same size, energy levels, larger size, etcetera...
Good luck searching!!
Well you should take your dog with you when you are looking for other dogs try to get one that will be around his size and don't get one that is way smaller or way bigger.Or you can always train your dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment