Monday, May 24, 2010

Groomingdales in Austin?

I have a 3 pound Lhasa puppy. I want to get just trim and clean up possibly once a month. I would rather go to groomingdales because the dogs get more personal attention and I think it's a better experience, however I don't want it to cost as much as it would be for me to get my hair done. Petsmart grooms small puppies for $14 about how comprable is something similar at Groomingdales. Anyone know?
Answers:
Please go to Groomingdales. Without saying anything negative about the big box stores I believe you have answered your own questions. Groomingdales will treat your puppy the way it should be treated and you will have less worries with regards to your puppy developing grooming related behavior problems. Your puppy's first grooming experiences are crucial for a dog that needs frequent grooming. Less stress and more personal attention will ensure that your puppy has a more pleasant experience. I have seen way to many dogs "ruined" for grooming to pass up answering your question. I hope that you will choose a better experience for your pup as opposed to a cheap one.

No comments:

Post a Comment