Thursday, July 30, 2009

Faviorite type dog?


Answers:
Ooohhh, Siberian Husky. =D
Boxer! :D
Brittany Spaniel
akita! beautiful dogs, great personalities
Bulldog. I have a five month old puppy that I love more than most humans.
maltise.! i have one and hes amazing..and verry cute** they dont shed and are so sweet* =)
German Shepherd just because they are cute yet fierce looking at the same time and easy to train!
(= I love all doggies! Every dog is special in his/her own unique way. =)
mine is collies they are so beautiful and smart
siberian huskys they are so adorable
and german sheppard because i have one and he is so sweet!
i love pomerianians! i also love welsh corgis!!!they are all soo cute! but i like labs. they are good and smart!!and beautiful!!
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Doberman Pinschers!!
I don't have a favorite dog, I love them all!!
Cockacunts are pretty popular
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Pembroke Welsh Corgi
my favorite dog is a SAINT BERNARD they are great dogs!!! :)
Lab, Aussie, pug, greyhound.
Pug.
I really like Huskies, Irish Settler, and I think there called American Eskimo
TIBETAN TERREIRS are the BEST breed of dog EVER!!!
APBT (Pit Bull)
MUTTS
Miniature Dausands. I don't know if I spelled it right. Mine is really cute.
bichon or samoyed or rat terrier =]] .:.i have a rat terrier.:.
wire fox terrier
http://www.nationaltoyfoxterrier.org/dun...
Greyhounds!
German Shephard because there good looking and cutestrong and brute at the same time. They dont require a lot of time to do recreatonal stuff like labs who are too playfull for their own good. They are the most helpfull dog because they are very interested in you and they like to be with you, they are very protective of you but not too the point where their dangerous, and there playful but not too the point where you always have to do something with them.
Pit Bull :) I was scared when my boyfriend bought one home, but he was so cute and cuddly, how could I not love him! He is the most gentle and sweet dog. It's all in the upbringing.
BOSTON TERRIER! No question about it.
Yorkshire Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Shih Tzu, Maltese, Alaskan Malamute, %26 Chihuahua
beagles and siberian huskies

No comments:

Post a Comment