Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feeding four dogs?

i have found little doggies, all rescues and all amazing.
now i have a problem when it comes to feeding times as some eat faster, some slower and some have diffrent food needs. some have suppliments some still need to take their meds.
now the problem is that they all kinda swap around their food bowl, walk around to the other dog's food bowl, have a nibble there and walk over to another one and eat from another bowl. now i can't possibly seperate all of them or do i have to? also it's not fair to feed one while the others wait and then feed another one or is it?
thanks!
Answers:
Welcome to my world! I have three dogs, and they are the same way...this is what I do.
I put one in the backyard and one in my bedroom. I leave the other one out in the living room and feed them that way.
That's the only way they will all eat what they are supposed to!
Good luck, I feel for ya!
I had to feed my dogs separately when I was younger.. the others I just put outside and play with them...
I would feed them in their crates, or in seperate rooms. When everyone is done, then they can be let out again.
Put them in crates for feeding. When you start getting the food ready they will RUN to their kennels and wait!
Feed them in their crates.. It's fair.. And it shows them that you treat them all equal...
how old are they? what kind of dogs are they? good 4 you, thats great that u rescued four dogs, all i can handle are two lol

No comments:

Post a Comment