Thursday, July 30, 2009

Favourite breed of dog and why?

I have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, he is the best dog ever and if i may say so myself the most stunningist thing in the world! He is always there for me when i just need someone to listen, and he always wants to cheer me up. They are a truly amazing breed!! i just wish more people would know about them, they are not a cross.
What about you, whats your favourite and why??
Answers:
I prefer the German Shepherd Dog. They are also loyal...extremely. They are smart...too smart for their own good and have the ability to learn numerous commands. They pick up on things quickly, they know when something is wrong. They are atheletic and love to play.
They are loveable and cuddly too and I believe that they have a sense of humor because my dog cracks me up. He's a stud muffin and I think he knows it too because he checks himself out in the mirror.
They are an awesome breed. I'm bias of course. But, why do you think they work for the White House and police departments? They have to be something special.
Pugs Suck. My dog says so.
i like the maltese dogs, the reason is there long white hair and there cute!
Well everyone who has a dog is going to say their breed is the best. But I like my dog too. I never really had expiriences with others , so i would say my pekapoo is my favorite.
any kind of retriver
i LOVE them all
(i have a chocolate labrador retriver)
i like the border collies so cute and smart as well
Shiba inu's are definately my favorite. They are sooo cute, like baby foxes. They're also all the fun of a big dog in a medium size. Plus they get tons of attention from everyone, and their cuteness doesn't just come from being a celebrity dog (like chiauaua's(?) and maltese)
Engilsh and miniature bull terrier are sooooo adorable im getting a mini bt next weekend! yay
Standard Poodle or Labradoodles - They are super smart, great with kids, protective of the home, easy to train. Labradoodles are easier to keep groomed, but both are excellent dogs.
well i have 2 faves..a black lab and a bichon frise...both beutiful!
I have two 'favorite breeds' ... I love the 'Irish Wolfhound' because they are so 'big' and they are really 'loving' and loyal.' I also love the Pekinese ... they're tiny but they will go anywhere their human goes, even to the point of walking so far they die of a heart attack. If it was a 'perfect world' I'd have both, and when on really long walks, the Irish could carry the Peke in a back pack ... and I'd have treats in my pocket for both of them!
I would have to say a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Mine is only 7 months old but the best dog that I have ever had. She is very rambunctious and hyper but a very quick learner. She is already in intermediate school for obedience and picks up on commands within a couple of tries.
If you don't know anything about Rhodesian Ridgebacks, they are neat animals and do some search on the internet about them. They are great protectors of their owners and never wants to do anything wrong...but always please.
I love to hear from people who love their dogs the way you do=)
I've heard of the Nova Scotias..and they are beautiful=)
I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Delilah, who is pretty cute herself=]
I'd say the Corgis are now my favorite breed, because they aren't big, but aren't a toy breed. Medium Sized. They're smart, yet loyal, willing to learn, and eager to please. They also love children, and people. Very friendly.
why bother asking this question we all know it is PUGS!!
because they r the cutest little dogs EVER and i mean EVER!
with there cute little FLAT noses and there little curled up tails!!
I love Border Collies because they are so cute. And because they are the smartest dog breed they obey you really well.
I also like Kelpies, Labs and G.Retrievers but i love all dogs.
Pitbulls because they protect you by any means
All dogs are great but for me it is the Labrador Retrievers, they are very loving, devoted, intelligent, versatile, happy go lucky and affectionate dogs. I have owned and fostered many different breeds but I fell head over heels in love with the Labs. They just love everything and everyone but can be very protective when it comes to those they love. Both my Lab and my boyfriend's Lab are excellent at sensing human emotion or disabitity and can act accordingly to it. It just amazes me how well they are at it.
Australian Kelpie.
They are loyal, intelligent and hard working dogs, suitable for families or just one owner.
The kind of dog you can take to work with you in the back of the ute.
I like a golden retriver cause they only shed 2 times a year and I like a lab cause if you have a cat they get along well
i have always liked the rottweilers .
they r just the cutest puppies.
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers are SO cute!! We have one that comes into the vet clinic where I work, and when she told everyone what he was, they didn't believe her. They thought he was a mutt, and she just made up a fancy name. Hah, but I have heard of them before. I saw a Duck Tolling Retriever on TV who does therapy work.
My favorite dog breed is the American Pit Bull Terrier. I love everything about the breed, and I think they are absolutely beautiful. I really think my dog is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen. And she is such a sweet heart. And she came from the pound! I think pound dogs often times make the best pets.
My favorite breed of dog is mine, a shih-tzu. My dog thinks she's a person. She knows everyone in our family by name. She knows what time we all come home each day and what cars we drive. My son calls her his sister. She is very smart and knows colors and which toy we ask her to get. She also loves to give kisses and cheer you up when you are sad or sick. This breed of dog is very loyal and protective of it's owners.
I love smaller dogs such as terriers or Bishon Frishes. They are so sweet and pretty easy to handle. Try not to get a dog that slobbers! It is gross
Australian Labradoodle!!!
My own Australian Labradoodle is sweet, affectionate, friendly, and very people oriented. He is one of the calmest puppies I have ever met, and loves to just spend lots of time with you. He will make a great therapy dog (after I train him up a bit, but thats my goal!) and I know he will make many many people smile!
There really is no "best breed" or "best dog", because every responsible, loving dog owner has just that! No matter the faults of our dogs, we overlook them and correct them, because thats our job! Our other job is to brag about our dogs, just because! (It sort of gives us dog owners a sense of pride and satisfaction somehow...one of the great mysteries of life!)
American bulldogs, not short english ones but like the on in both homeward bounds. They are beautiful, powerful and muscular, and very loyal, very trainable.
There are so many breeds I admire, But I'd have to say for me it's a toss up between Rottweilers and Collies. I've had both breeds. Two completely different types, but each outstanding in their own way
German Shepherd Dog. Mine is smart, Loyal. protective but never nasty. She loves to help in any way she can.She is dog,and people friendly.
My favorite is the hairless Chinese Crested. They are the ultimate lap dogs and have such a good temperment. They like to be held and cuddled and are friendly to everyone. Of course there is the look thing but if you truly love this breed they are really cute and look like small ponies.
My favorite breed of dog is a tie between a Great Dane and Saint Bernard. I love big dogs and I like the sleek look of the great dane and the big muscley look of the saint bernard
My favorites--which I raised, trained and showed for many years--are the American Cocker Spaniel and the Pomeranian. I always had a thing for Lady from the Disney movie when I was a kid and a buff Cocker was my first dog as an adult. The little Poms, I just thought were darling and fell in love with them at the shows, talked with several Pom show breeders and finally got one. I will also say that were I to get a dog at this stage in my life, I would go to breed rescue and get one if I wanted a purebred, or find a little heart tugger at the Humane Society.
Mine is the beautiful Doberman Pinschers. Very intelligent, loyal, devoted, protective, affectionate %26 grooming is very minimal !

No comments:

Post a Comment