Friday, July 31, 2009

Food for my doggy?

Is it okay to feed my dog the yellow part of the egg after it's been hard boiled? It's all protein anyway right?
Answers:
sure in the wild they eat whatever they can get he be glad to have one and it will help with his coat
yes it's fine as long as it is an occasional treat- whole raw egg would be better though.
** I usually just crack it on top of my dog's food but I know that some people feed the shell too.
I have put it in a link to a feeding guide for you :)
Yes it is perfectly fine to give dogs raw eggs, although they shouldn't have them more then once or twice a week.
It will not cause a deficiency of any kind if you feed the entire egg (white %26 yolk) and it will not make your dog sick.
Egg is good for dogs though its better when it's raw. I give my dog egg twice a week and raw meat and it helps a lot with the coat, energy and muscle amounts. Giving them raw food instead of cooked dry or wet dog food is so much healthier and has more benefits. Its called feeding your dog barf. Bones and raw food. (other things stand for it to) Look up some information on BARF and you'll see it's really good for your dog but on your egg question. Yeah that's a good every now and then treat.
My dogs get whole raw eggs, shell and all a few times a week. I either put them in a bowl by themselves or take them outside and let the dogs have fun cracking them open.
The shell are a good sources of calcium.
No, don't give him a whole raw egg. The yellow part of the egg has a lot of cholesterol so be conservative with how often you give your dog this.
it can make ur puppy sick if it is under a year old so i dont recomend it

No comments:

Post a Comment