Thursday, July 30, 2009

Female Chihuahua Names?

I'm getting my female Chihuahua sometime this month and I'm stumped on a name. I currently have a 110 pound male Labrador named Thor and I want my Chihuahua's name to be just as special. I would like her name to be something unusual and different. I already have a few names in mind but if you have any ideas that would be great.
Answers:
Here are some cool Scandinavian female names:
Thora
Bergliot
Frida
Inger
Marit
Marin
Nelly
.Hermione or Topanga. =] lol!
Taco
i like..
sandy
sophie
poppy
primrose
peppy
lacey
peaches
that all i can think of for now hope i helped
these are my favourite girl dog names for small dogs.
Keisha, Meisha, Tia, Kimba, Chloe, Lilly, Mia, Chilli, Zara, Zoe??
I've got a little pomeranian and her name's Mya.
Hope this helps.
maya =]
Ingrid or Annita. Thor is a Scandinavian name, Ingrid and Annita will match
Here are a few names you may like for her! Angel, Lucy, Gigi, Bear, Ruby, Bambi, Mia, Ginger, Abby, Biscuit, Triscuit, Gucci, Abby, Cuddles, Trinity, Leah, Hannah, Hope, Grace or Gracie, Shiloh, Ebony {if black}, Jade, Cassie, Rose or Rosie, Chloe, Keisha, Lacy, Lexi, Molly, Sable, Zena, Callie, Heidi, Gypsy, Zoe, Sadie, Ivy, Pearl, Ivory, Charmin, Sasha, Sheena, Jena, Chastity, Lily, Dazzle, Munchkin, Bella, Brandy, Riley, Lola, Tara, Candy, Daisy, Dixie, Jasmine, Missy, Princess, Scarlett, Sheba, Smudge, Shelby, Skittles, Snickers, Shasta, Chelsea, Buffy, Emma, Peanut, Sidney, Gabby,Tia, Sammy, Kelsey, Kali, Tessa, Shimmer, Phoebe, Misha, Cheyenne, Sandy, PeeWee, Pebbles, Kiara, Kiana, Kira, Lady, Binky, Bindy, Juliet, Trixie, and Sassy. I hope this helps! I'm sorry if I repeated any names! Good Luck with your new baby!
I'd keep with a spanish theme...like Salsa, Chica (which means girl), Bonita (which is pretty), or Poppy!
missy
How about...
Bambi, Snow White,Sleeping beauty, Belle, Cinderella,Ariel,
Zsa Zsa, Eva, Lucy. Ethel, Harriet, Pearl, Justina, Annie, Eli, Anna, Annabelle, Betty, Besty, Cutie,Cindy, Candy,Chiquitta, Chi Chi, Charo, Cher Carmen, Dina, Tina,Diana,Ella,Fiona, Frederica, Fran,Georgette, Georgie Girl,Eve, Evelyn,
Henrietta, Holly, Helena, Heidi, Heather, Isabelle, Irene, Eileen,Jackie,Jenny,Joanie,
Jean, Jennifer,Jolie, Katey, Kitty,Katherine,Lisa,Lori, Leslie, Lauren,Molly,Mandy, Madeline,Marilyn,Muffin,Marisa... Nina,Ophelia,Petunia, Patty Cakes, Pumpkin, Penelope,Pia, Queenie,Rose,Rosie,Rosemary, Rosemarie,Stacy,Susie,
Stephanie, Stella,Suzanna, Sabrina,Sweety,Tina, Tori,Teresa,Terry,Toni,Tara,
Tia,Vivian,Velma,Wilma, Willamina, Willow,Wendy and Zelda!
I hope this helps!
Enjoy your little Chihuahua!
Roxie or Jasmin... that is all I can think of right now

No comments:

Post a Comment