Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eye Boogers!?!?!?!?

Both my dogs woke up today with green eye boogers, could it be conjunctivitis?
Answers:
Could be but all dogs get eye boogers. I have a shih tzu and she has problems not only with that but also staining. I use Eye Envy it is all natural and chemical free. It seems to sooth her eyes and has a flower extract in it that is a natural antibiotic . Here is the site I order from and it has alot of great information on it.
Yep, get them some antibiotic eye drops from the vet.
Most dogs get Eye boogers, but you might want to get some eye cleaner for your dogs. If it gets worse I would take them in to the vet.
It could be allergy ,just clean them and maybe even wash or drop human eye Drops in their eyes.If they are that way on Monday I would consult a Vet.Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment