Thursday, July 30, 2009

Favorite dog breed?

Whatz ur fav dog brd?
Answers:
%26lt; %26lt; %26lt; Doberman Pinschers!!
German Shepherd
Golden Retriever
A Schnoodle.
Poodles %26 chows.
multipoo mutleese poodle
great dane
without question, the Doberman. I have owned dogs for forty years. there is nothing...absolutely nothing that compares to the AMAZING AFFECTION, loyalty, sweetness, loving and cuddling nature of a Doberman...and protective nature. And they are all about defending YOU. if you "google" the breed, you will quickly see what I am saying. It is the ONLY BREED that is breed as a "personal protection" dog...but it is sooo much more than that. Heir Doberman (the breed designer) intentionally breed in LOVE LOVE LOVE for the handler/owner...and the need to be close to and the need to protect and the need to serve. It is an unbelievably incredible breed that is only misunderstood because of the people that dont know how IMPORTANT it is to give the Doberman, much much attention, respect, exercise and LOVE LOVE LOVE. If the Doberman does not recieve these important things...it WILL be difficult and sometimes even violent...but if you give this precious breed all of these things...you will be AMAZED at the incredible and neverending joy that this DESIGNED breed brings to your home. Incredible with children, other pets and all of your friends and family.if properly "socialized". If someone enters your world that you dont like, or that he/she senses is up to no good...WATCH YOUR DOBIE...his gaze willl be frozen upon them and waiting for any sign of betrayal.
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. (Have 6)
Boxer, (Had one)
American bulldog, (Had one)
Burmese Mountain Dog (Want one)
PITBULLS
I always answer the same way..
Irish Wolfhound..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfnjmntn4...
-puggle pug/beagle
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mpoqdxzu-i8...
-bullboxer bulldog/boxer
golden retriever
weimaraner- beautiful coat/color and bodies
Part schnauzer, part poodle: a schnoodle.
.
Doberman without a doubt. Loyalty, grace, intelligence, and big sloppy kisses all rolled into one beautiful package.
I am going to overstep a bit on this one..There are many breeds that I haven't liked and I couldn't even tell you why..but when I met one who was well trained, I changed my mind. So, now, when I hear/see this question I think my favorites are the dogs who are well trained.
But the breed that intrigues me the most is the Rottweiler. the first one I rescued and the second one is from a breeder. I really struggled with that choice! There are so many unwanted dogs, I do feel guilty going for a breed rather than a dog who needs a home.
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!!
Shiba Inu! They are the best, really smart, super cute, and there aren't too many people who no what they are, people come to me all the time to ask what they are!!
English Shepherd, the black and tan color variety. My grandparents had one in northern Indiana. Her name was Pal, and she was a farm dog. She was the best dog ever, and a great herder, too. And I love those tan eyebrows--they are very distinctive.
I don't have a picture of Pal handy, but here's one I found on the Web:
http://www.runjumpweave.com/dogs_indi/pu...
Isn't she a beauty?
American Bulldog I currently have 2 and plan to get more in the future. They are great for Protection and very loving with Children

No comments:

Post a Comment