Friday, July 31, 2009

Flea's in my backyard??

could my dog get flea's from my backyard?last month i found 1 flea on my dog and then another a couple of days ago while i was giving her a bath so when i did i looked her over 4 about 15 min looking 2 see if i could find anyother flea's but i didn't find any,my house doesn't have flea's and i do have a cat but she doesn't have flea's either so im wondering is my puppy could have picked up these flea's from outside in my backyard,about 1 month ago me and my dad took her 4 a hike and she was walking around in the dirt and in the bushes and stuff so im thinking that maybe thats were she got them.
Answers:
Yes it could have come from your back yard, but it also could of come from someone visiting or you going visit someone that has the flea problem at their house. I had the same problem and come to the conclusion that it was being brought in from the people coming to visit. Keep check on your dog when you have company and again when you go out, check everyday and you will find the cause.
dogs can get fleas from the backyard my dogs get them from my yard. What i do is get flea drops (frontline) every spring it keeps the fleas at bay.
they can pick them up anywhere outside
Fleas are every where outside, just make sure your pet is treated for fleas every month, if so they wont stay on the pet
the pet store should have a product for that
Of course. Dogs and cats can get fleas from anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment