Friday, July 31, 2009

Female Maltese dog names?

What is a good female name for a Maltese? I was thinking maybe Chloe or Ella - what do you think? suggestions are good, too (:
Answers:
Here's a great site with thousands of dog names for you to choose from http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
I have a longhair Chihuahua named Paris. :)
What about dangle
jersey
How about Casey, Lexie, Doodle, Jasmine, Haley, or Kiki?
What about Bella?
Maybe you could see what names are popular in the area from which the breed originates?
Ava
Summer
Lola
**I like Chloe and Ella, too**
Here are my suggestions:
Sugar
Ruby
Chloe
Ella (both adorable!)
Abagail
Sydney
Sorry, can't think of anymore but i love those names that you chose! Good luck and congrats on the new dog! -Audrina
I think Lulu is so cute or lilly
our maltese is named daisy , very comon but fits her very well :]
I say Max or Chloe.
I have a maltese named Abby
Princess
Gucci
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment