Friday, July 31, 2009

Feminine and unique.?

I'm looking into getting a Brittany Spaniel, hopefully a girl. (My mom's starting to be a little more keen to it).
Does anyone like the idea of the name Cosette (From Les Mis) wit the nickname CoCo.
Any other feminine but unique names (No Pal, Fluffy, etc)
Answers:
Well, since you're getting a French dog, and the name you suggested is French, why don't you browse some French names? I think many French girl names are unique and feminine.
Here's some good sites:
http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/fre.php...
http://french.about.com/library/travel/b...
I have a Brittany too. Great breed!
I really like Cosette. It's a good choice. Here are some others I like:
Aline
Ambre (always described my Britt's eyes as Amber)
Am茅lie
Aurelie (o-ray-LEE)
Cerise
Chloe
Doriane
Isabel
Jacinth
Lisette
Maeva
Mirabelle
Nicolette
Rosalie
Zoe
Good luck!
I named my dog Bella. I think thats really feminine. Also, Layla.
Cosette is nice but so is hoxy, kichera, vexus, belle, bella, charla, oro, pequena, or presiosa!
good luck!
Like it. It's different.
Santa Maria or Darla!
Carmella (carmalish coloring spots), Sabel, Sofie, Angel...
Any human girl's name will do, they do not know the difference. . . . .call her 'Girlie'
I LOVE that name.
GREAT NAME.
go with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment